Project and Program Management
Hydrakos Consulting can assist with setting up a Project Management Office and/or ensuring best practices around project management in both traditional and agile development environments. Services offered include best practices development specific to your firm’s needs, tool selection and deployment recommendations and assistance with implementation.
Some recent examples of Program and Project Management engagements are:
- For an organization with a national staff of about 1000 employees:
- construct a “virtual project management office.”
- The Project Management Community as it was known, became an enterprise wide resource for anyone who was managing a project large or small.
- Planning tools, templates and all project artifacts were built into the platform using Microsoft Sharepoint and Project Server.
- For a small healthcare technology company:
- design and implement a full system development life cycle process
- support Agile methodology
- provide a means to triage and track feature requests
- track development progress and quality management.
- For a nation-wide non-profit educational organization:
- direct a program working with developers, users, school district staff and others
- automate data sharing with school districts throughout the US
- design and implement the tools used for managing each of the 40 projects required to complete the program’s objectives
- design and implement the program and project management metrics and related visualizations
- create user acceptance test methodology