Hydrakos Consulting can help your firm ensure that the IT function is strategically aligned with company goals, is producing at maximum productivity and delivering high quality
output while properly managing risk.
Technology departments need to manage several kinds of risk including execution risk, regulatory risk, reputational risk, among others. Hydrakos consulting has the experience to ensure that policies and procedures are in place to minimize risk and maximize technology outputs including application development and technology support for such things as collaboration tools, mobile devices, etc.
Hydrakos Consulting can assist with setting up a Project Management Office and/or ensuring best practices around project management in both traditional and agile development environments. Services offered include best practices development specific to your firm’s needs, tool selection and deployment recommendations and assistance with implementation.
A collection of services to ensure that you
have peace of mind about IT as an asset.
- “Success doesn't necessarily come from breakthrough innovation but from flawless execution.” NAVEEN JAIN
- Developer horror stories are common – and scary, like the guy who erased his company’s web site.
- Legal and regulatory risk can be invisible and insidious
- Entrepreneurs are too busy innovating and selling to worry much about “housekeeping“
- Growth can happen quickly and is driven by factors often in opposition to efficiency or risk management
- Investors need assurance that assets such as IP are safeguarded
- IT Goals & Objectives
- Strategic Alignment
- Risk Management
- Standard Suite Of Basic Policies
- Framework For Organizing
- Project Management & Collaboration
- Procedures Template
- Set Standards
- Establish “Best Practices”
- Facilitate Project/Program Management
- Cost and Schedule Estimation
- Resource Allocation
- Project Management
- Time tracking
Simple, effective IT Governance put in place quickly and cost effectively