An experienced leader with a 30-year record of accomplishment in technology, outsourcing and operations, Ed advises organizations in financial services, healthcare and education on IT strategy and governance. He has a career history of productive interaction with clients and business partners in the U.S., Europe and Asia including a posting involving extended time in Gurgaon, India.
Ed’s background includes:
- Technology governance and project management
- Offshore vendor management/outsourcing
- Enterprise technology strategy
- Technology product development
- Technology Domain Expertise:
- Financial Services
- Education and Social Services
Recent Client Engagements:
- Advisor to a healthcare technology firm on IT strategy and governance
- Analyzed and redesigned the Help Desk function of a national non-profit organization
- Implemented dashboard reporting for a large non-profit by integrating Salesforce and Power BI
- Advisor to an education software firm on IT strategy, data architecture and data analysis
Major Technology Initiatives
- As Managing Director for a large global custodian, led the development and deployment of strategic initiatives that helped the firm establish itself as a technology leader in the industry
- Led the multimillion-dollar, large scale outsourcing engagement that replaced the entire technology infrastructure for the European based Global Custody business of a top-tier Japanese bank
- Led custody systems integration of a global client with 14 international locations and $30B in assets.
Off-Shore Vendor Management
- Established oversight function for the first off-shore Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) center of a major custody bank.
- Provided on-site management for BPO and IT vendors in multiple locations throughout India.
Prior to his career in Financial Services Ed spent eight years in local and state government including a time as the Director of Research and Systems for the Massachusetts Department of Youth Services.